Shop Amazon to Get the Look for Less

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Hunger Games Wedding Theme

So as you all know Hunger Games in quickly rising to it's popularity. While I have not seen the movie nor read the books, I became a fan of the wedding theme immediately. I came across a couple photo shoots that brought to life the illustrations of the book Hunger Games. The similiar themes I see are: Vintage, Organic, Rustic, Nature Inspired, along with a pop of color. Its amazing to see how many ways people can interpret this wedding theme. So enjoy the Hunger Games Wedding Theme. Let me know your thoughts. Also, check out the Twilight Wedding Theme for similar inspiration.







Images from Wedding Chicks



 








 





 Images from Style Me Pretty


hunger games wood slice

name cards in a frame

green wedding cake with paper flowers

Images from Green Wedding Shoes








Images from lindyegallowayblog



Which is your favorite photo shoot or shoots ?

 Images from Wedding Chicks
Images from Style Me Pretty
 Images from Green Wedding Shoes
Images from lindyegallowayblog

Follow me on Pinterest for more Hunger Games Wedding Theme Inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment